News & opinion on Greater China and the even Greater Beyond: by Biff Cappuccino.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Scene: [Morning in the Simpson's home. Homer creeps around, looks over his shoulder, bumps into Bart in the kitchen.]

Hey Homer! Where are you going in your pajamas?

[--nervously--] Where do you think I'm going, heh-heh-heh?

A pajama party?

At 8 in the morning? Pfff... I got to get ready for work. So first [-- reaches into fridge -- ] Duff. Mmm, beer... Breakfast of champions.

Won't Marge mind?

Oh!!! She wants me to diet. But skinny guys can't throw their weight around.

But isn't it too early to be drinking?

Not if I don't know what time it is.

But you just said it's 8 in the morning.

Doh! Why did you have to tell me what I already said? C'mon Bart... Please don't repeat myself! Even I don't want to repeat myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment