News & opinion on Greater China and the even Greater Beyond: by Biff Cappuccino.

Thursday, December 30, 2004

News: 2004-12-30

Trudy Rubin, Foreign Affairs Columnist for the Philadelphia Inquirer and author of "Willful Blindness: The Bush Administration and Iraq," discusses the future course for U.S. involvement in Iraq. 12/28/2004:
-
Astronomers rule out asteroid risk in 2029
-
ARMORED POOCHES ON IRAQ PATROL
-
SOLDIER ARMOR: STEP INTO LIQUID
-
Revenge of the Killer Drones
-
In time of disaster, bloggers make their mark
-
Taiwanese girl survives tsunami in coconut tree : Money quotes: "...a foreigner climbed up and saved me," she told the TVBS news channel...She was reportedly calm and cooperative when receiving treatment..."I thought my parents didn't want me anymore," the girl said. "I hadn't had breakfast, lunch and dinner for a long, long time."
-
姜平: 小道驚聞!江澤民最新動態
-
【九評之一】評共產黨是什麼

No comments:

Post a Comment