News & opinion on Greater China and the even Greater Beyond: by Biff Cappuccino.

Sunday, January 09, 2005

2005-01-09: The direction of my fiction will be overhauled tomorrow... so don't bother reading it. Time to weave a multitude of themes into it, like strands into a rope. I realized that I'm trying to tell a short story in 300 pages. Not so clever. So... the work goes on...
-
And 'Bunny' is my African-American mother's nickname, not something I borrowed from a gangster mole flick... Nevertheless, I'll most likely change it. So much English useage has been coming back to mind the last few days. It would probably help if I actually spoke English now and again, rather than just read it... In lieu of that, I'm doing so filching from Wired magazine which has scads of slang in some of it's quite clever tricked-out articles...
-
Biff...

No comments:

Post a Comment